All services are open to the public – you don’t have to be a HealthEast patient or a fitness club member. Schedules and pricing vary by service; you can browse our schedules and pricing here:
À la carte services
Please note: Our services expire 12 months from the purchase date, unless otherwise marked. We do not bill insurance companies for our services. We’re happy to provide documentation for you to submit for reimbursement through your HSA or FSA.
Catch of the Day - Demystifying Fish Cookery
Fish cookery seems to strike fear in the hearts of even the most adept home cooks. Build your confidence by learning how to select, filet, season and cook...
Livin' La Vida Latin
Discover your passion for creating flavorful favorites from all over Latin America. Whether it be Girls Night or Date Night, join the fiesta with Abi...
Anti-Inflammatory Eating for Weight Loss
Did you know that inflammation could be sabotaging your weight loss efforts? Inflammation in the body contributes to weight gain and can lead to unhealthy...
Fight Inflammation with Food
Learn how to reduce inflammation in your body, while preparing and experiencing mouth-watering omega-3, fiber and probiotic rich foods. Menu: Turkey and...
30 Minute Meals
Save time and stress in 30 minutes or less! From-scratch cooking made fast and easy. Menu: Sheppard’s Pie with Celery Root, Sweet Potato and Butternut...
Master My Kitchen - 8 Part Cooking Course
Develop cooking skills to create lifelong habits for yourself and your family. Take command of your kitchen! Food for Thought: October 4, 6 to 8 pmBreak...
“Panning” the Globe - Italy
All Aboard! In this six part series, we will get up close and personal with the cuisine of Italy, India, Greece, China, El Salvador and Thailand. Join us...
Friday Night Bites
We feed our bodies every day. Don’t forget to nourish your relationships too! Grab your friend, sibling, spouse, child or coworker and join us for this...
Tonic: A Resiliency and Mind-Body Skills Series
Are you feeling depleted, isolated, stressed out or simply unhappy with your current state of well-being? Here is your opportunity to refuel! In this...
Conquering the Carb Craze
Learn how to prepare well-balanced dishes composed of healthy carbohydrates, fats and proteins without the bread. With food this good, you won’t...
If you know your wellness needs a jump-start, but don’t know where to begin, this package is for you. We’ll create a customized set of sessions for you, including chef and nutrition consultations, fitness, and life coaching. The package includes seven one-on-one sessions:
- The first session is an assessment, during which your coach will help you establish personal wellness goals.
- Your coach will then plan your next five sessions based on your assessment, connecting you to the services that will best help you meet your wellness goals.
- During the final session, you and your coach will review your experience, and your coach will make recommendations for the future.
Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed out? Work with a life coach to learn new methods for stress management, coping mechanisms for life's changes, and strategies to build personal resiliency. We’ll help you develop a customized plan to meet your wellness goals related to your health, career, life purpose, relationships and more. On-going support will help you transition from surviving to thriving, so you feel more confident, positive, balanced and alive.
We offer a full spectrum of group fitness classes at varying times throughout the day. Our workouts are challenging, but fun. Classes are weekly and run for eight weeks. Click here for a PDF of the group fitness schedule.
Our À La Carte Services
Our most versatile option! Build your own personal wellness package by choosing any combination of services at the quantity and duration of sessions you want. Available for: personal training, life coaching, nutrition consultations, chef consultations, and private yoga and/or meditation sessions.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose the number of people in your group (come alone or bring up to two friends with you)
- Choose the duration of your sessions: 30, 45 or 90 minutes
- Choose the number of sessions: 5, 12 or 16 sessions
- Apply your sessions to any service you want: fitness, nutrition consultations, life coaching, chef consultations, yoga and meditation
Our STOTT Pilates Reformer coaches provide an effective exercise experience that can improve musculoskeletal performance without risking injury or building bulk. All sessions and classes are 45-minutes long:
- We offer private sessions for up to three people, which can be purchased in packs of 3, 5 or 12.
- We also offer group classes at our Woodwinds location, which can be purchased in packs of 5, 10 or 20 classes. Expiration varies, please note when purchasing.
Feeling stressed? Come in for a therapeutic massage. We’ll leave you feeling relaxed and restored. We offer 60- and 90-minute massages as individual sessions and in three-packs.
We offer a variety of biometric assessments at our Woodwinds location, including:
- Metabolic calorie test: 30 minutes / $60
- Metabolic calorie test and nutrition consultation: 60 minutes / $100
- BODPOD body composition test: 30 minutes / $75, plus retest $50
- VO2 Max fitness test: 60 minutes / $125, plus retest $75
- Lab screening: 15 minutes / $25
Please note: All of our assessments require some fasting, but fasting durations vary. Please ask about fasting when you schedule your appointment.
Join our state-of-the-art fitness center in Woodbury! We do not require a contract, and you can add a family member to your fitness center membership for just $39. Registration fees may apply. Call us to schedule and purchase.
Contact & Registration
Individual appointments:Monday - Thursday, 6 am to 7 pmFriday, 5:30 am to 2 pm
Office hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pmFriday, 8 am to 3 pm
Phone sessions are also available by request.
New to Ways to Wellness?
Please fill out our registration form before your first session.
Ways to Wellness Locations
Check the schedule to find the location of your class, coaching session or consultation.
HealthEast Administration Offices
1700 University Ave W
St. Paul, MN 55104
2900 Curve Crest Blvd.
Stillwater, MN 55082
1825 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125