All services are open to the public – you don’t have to be a HealthEast patient or a fitness club member. Schedules and pricing vary by service; you can browse our schedules and pricing here:
À la carte services
Please note: Our services expire 12 months from the purchase date, unless otherwise marked. We do not bill insurance companies for our services. We’re happy to provide documentation for you to submit for reimbursement through your HSA or FSA.
Tai Ji Quan: Moving For Better Balance
What will you learn? Balance skills Good body alignment Coordinated movements in a circular,flowing motion Who should attend?Adults able to walk...
Summer Solstice: Rhythm and Yoga Flow
Join us in celebrating the longest day of the year and the best of the summer season with a complimentary yoga class. Dates: Thursday, June 21 from 12...
Summer Solstice: Rhythm and Yoga Flow
Join us in celebrating the longest day of the year and the best of the summer season with a complimentary yoga class. Dates: Thursday, June 21 from...
Friday Night Bites - 4th of July BBQ
The 4th of July is a few days away, but we are shooting off fireworks of flavor in the kitchen tonight! Menu: Szechuan and Rosemary Hanger Steak...
Teaspoons for Tots - Summer Kids Camp
Some kids are picky eaters. Some will only eat mac n' cheese and pizza. And still others are adventurous eaters that will eat oysters, morels and foie...
I Got the "Brews"
We are cranking up the volume tonight! The "playlist" is loaded with blues tunes and dishes from the home of the blues, the Deep South. A few craft beer...
If you know your wellness needs a jump-start, but don’t know where to begin, this package is for you. We’ll create a customized set of sessions for you, including chef and nutrition consultations, fitness, and life coaching. The package includes seven one-on-one sessions:
- The first session is an assessment, during which your coach will help you establish personal wellness goals.
- Your coach will then plan your next five sessions based on your assessment, connecting you to the services that will best help you meet your wellness goals.
- During the final session, you and your coach will review your experience, and your coach will make recommendations for the future.
Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed out? Work with a life coach to learn new methods for stress management, coping mechanisms for life's changes, and strategies to build personal resiliency. We’ll help you develop a customized plan to meet your wellness goals related to your health, career, life purpose, relationships and more. On-going support will help you transition from surviving to thriving, so you feel more confident, positive, balanced and alive.
We offer a full spectrum of group fitness classes at varying times throughout the day. Our workouts are challenging, but fun. Classes are weekly and run for eight weeks. Click here for a PDF of the group fitness schedule.
Our À La Carte Services
Our most versatile option! Build your own personal wellness package by choosing any combination of services at the quantity and duration of sessions you want. Available for: personal training, life coaching, nutrition consultations, chef consultations, and private yoga and/or meditation sessions.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose the number of people in your group (come alone or bring up to two friends with you)
- Choose the duration of your sessions: 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Choose the number of sessions: 5, 12 or 16 sessions
- Apply your sessions to any service you want: fitness, nutrition consultations, life coaching, chef consultations, yoga and meditation
Our STOTT Pilates Reformer coaches provide an effective exercise experience that can improve musculoskeletal performance without risking injury or building bulk. All sessions and classes are 45-minutes long:
- We offer private sessions for up to three people, which can be purchased in packs of 3, 5 or 12.
- We also offer group classes at our Woodwinds location, which can be purchased in packs of 5, 10 or 20 classes. Expiration varies, please note when purchasing.
Feeling stressed? Come in for a therapeutic massage. We’ll leave you feeling relaxed and restored. We offer 60- and 90-minute massages as individual sessions and in three-packs.
We offer a variety of biometric assessments at our Woodwinds location, including:
- Metabolic calorie test: 30 minutes / $60
- Metabolic calorie test and nutrition consultation: 60 minutes / $100
- BODPOD body composition test: 30 minutes / $75, plus retest $50
- VO2 Max fitness test: 60 minutes / $125, plus retest $75
- Lab screening: 15 minutes / $25
Please note: All of our assessments require some fasting, but fasting durations vary. Please ask about fasting when you schedule your appointment.
Join our state-of-the-art fitness center in Woodbury! We do not require a contract, and you can add a family member to your fitness center membership for just $39. Registration fees may apply. Call us to schedule and purchase.
Contact & Registration
Individual appointments:Monday - Thursday, 6 am to 7 pmFriday, 5:30 am to 2 pm
Office hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pmFriday, 8 am to 3 pm
Phone sessions are also available by request.
New to Ways to Wellness?
Please fill out our registration form before your first session.
Ways to Wellness Locations
Check the schedule to find the location of your class, coaching session or consultation.
HealthEast Administration Offices
1700 University Ave W
St. Paul, MN 55104
2900 Curve Crest Blvd.
Stillwater, MN 55082
1825 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125