As a not-for-profit organization, HealthEast has established criteria to ensure the best and most appropriate use of limited funds for sponsorships. Decisions are made by a committee on a monthly basis. Filling out the online sponsorship request form linked below is required.
HealthEast will only consider sponsorship requests that are aligned with our Mission and Vision:
We are called to improve the health of our neighbors.
Optimal health and well-being for our patients, our communities and ourselves.
The following criteria will be used for all requests:
- The request serves HealthEast's primary service area of the East Metro Twin Cities.
- The request supports an organization, association or agency and not an individual.
- There is an existing partnership between HealthEast and the organization or program.
- The request is supported by a HealthEast individual or department.
- There is no conflict of interest to HealthEast.
- The deadline for a decision is three months or more away.
HealthEast will not:
- Sponsor employee special interests such as sports teams, school activities, benefits, races or other fundraising.
- Sponsor political organizations.
- Make in-kind donations.
Please review the criteria above before filling out the request form. Sponsorship decisions are made by a committee on a monthly basis.
Go to sponsorship request form