We're thrilled to announce our move to a new state-of-the-art facility offering a whole new level of care and convenience. The HealthEast Clinic and Specialty Center - Maplewood provides all the services you're accustomed to, plus expanded services including imaging, surgery and pharmacy.
The new center is conveniently located at 2945 Hazelwood Street, across from St. John's Hospital in Maplewood, close to the bus line, bike trails and shopping.
Opened October 2:
- Bariatric Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Maplewood Imaging Center (X-ray, CT, MRI and mammography)
- Pharmacy (including drive-up)
- Vascular, Vein & Wound
Opened October 16:
- HealthEast Clinic - Maplewood
- Diabetic Education
- Infectious Disease
- Walk-in Care
- Women’s Care including certified nurse-midwife care
Coming early 2018:
- Breast Center
If you have questions about your next appointment or would like to schedule one, call your clinic or Care Connection at 651-326-2273.
More about what's new at the HealthEast Clinic & Specialty Center
- HealthEast Opens One-Stop-Shop for Medical Care in Maplewood
- New Maplewood Clinic is Open When You Need It
- New Maplewood Medical Building Has a Pharmacy In It
- Women's Care is a Special Focus of New Maplewood Medical Complex