- Woodwinds was named to the list of "America's Best Hospitals for Obstetrics" by the Women's Choice Award.
- Woodwinds Health Campus made the list of "100 Great Community Hospitals" in the United States by Becker's Hospital Review.
- HealthEast is honored to be included in the "Places of Invention" exhibit in the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History in Washington, DC. HealthEast hospitals are pictured in the exhibit's map drawing of "Medical Alley" – the Twin Cities' "community of tinkerers" in the 1950s who revolutionized cardiac medicine.
- HealthEast was named as one of the Top 15 U.S. Health Systems by Truven Health Analytics. This is the second time HealthEast has received this award.
- Woodwinds Health Campus was one of only two Minnesota hospitals ranked among the nation's 100 top hospitals, according to Truven Health. Woodwinds also earned the Everest Award, which honors hospitals that have achieved both the highest current performance and the fastest long-term improvement over five years.
- HealthEast Maternity Care was recognized by the Minnesota Hospital Association, along with March of Dimes - Minnesota, for its success in reducing early elective infant deliveries.
- Bethesda Hospital received the 2014 Goldberg Innovation Award from the National Association of Long-Term Hospitals (NALTH).
- HealthEast volunteers Jane Klein and Linda Klein were named 2014 Eleven Who Care honorees. Together, they co-facilitate the Affirming Life group, a Stage 4 cancer support group for women that meets weekly at St. John's Hospital.
- HealthEast Care System earned Baby-Friendly designation at our hospitals that offer maternity care – St. John’s, St. Joseph’s and Woodwinds Health Campus.
- Woodwinds Health Campus was listed in the top 100 hospitals in the nation for the third time by Truven Health Analytics, formerly known as the health business of Thomson Reuters.
- Minneapolis Star Tribune recognized HealthEast at a 2013 Top Workplace
- Becker's Hospital Review named Woodwinds Health Campus as one of the country’s "100 Great Community Hospitals" for a second time
- U.S. News & World Report's ranked St. John’s, St. Joseph’s and Woodwinds hospitals as top hospitals in the Twin Cities
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota recognized St. Joseph’s Hospital for quality in cardiac care
- HealthEast is the first Minnesota health care network/system to be recognized as a "Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality" in the Healthcare Equality Index 2013
- St. John’s Hospital is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of Minnesota's "Best Hospitals"
- HealthEast Kidney Stone Institute achieved a first-of-its-kind, disease-specific care certification for kidney stone disease from The Joint Commission
- Woodwinds Health Campus was named by the The Joint Commission as one of 2013's Top Performers in Quality Measures
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal named St. John’s, St. Joseph’s and Woodwinds to the list of 25 Top Cancer Centers
- HealthEast Home Care was named a 2013 Home Care Elite among the top 25 percent of home care agencies in the U.S. for its exceptional performance in the reduction of hospital re-admission rates
- Named a "Best Place to Work" for the seventh time by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- St. Joseph's Hospital is named to the list of 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the U.S. by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters)
- Woodwinds Health Campus named one of the 2012 Top 100 Hospitals in the U.S. by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters)
- HealthEast recognized for excellence by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners and International Lactation Consultant Association
- Woodwinds ranked a “Best Hospital” in the Twin Cities by U.S. News Media & World Report’s 2011-12 Best Hospitals rankings
- 2011 HealthPartners Innovation in Health Care Awards:
- Bethesda Hospital: Ventilator Liberation, An Innovative Interdisciplinary Model for Patient Care
- HealthEast Kidney Stone Institute: Successful Outpatient Management of Kidney Stone Disease
- St. John's Hospital: Late Pre-Term Infant Program
- HealthEast Physician Services received 2011 Partners in Excellence Award by HealthPartners
- HealthEast Kidney Stone Institute recognized by Medica’s 2011 "Raising the Bar: Rewarding Innovation in Transformational Care Delivery"
- Woodwinds received HealthGrades 2011 Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
- Bethesda Hospital received 2011 Innovation Award by National Association of Long-Term Hospitals for Ventilator Liberation
- St. Joseph's received Patient Safety Excellence Award by HealthGrades
- St. John’s awarded a "Best Practice" certificate from the Advisory Board Company for communications that effectively bring essential information to nurses
- HealthEast Clinics received Bridges to Excellence awards sponsored by Buyer's Health Care Action Group
- Bethesda Hospital received Celebrate Business Success Award from the St. Paul Chamber of Commerce
- Bethesda Hospital's Respiratory Care program received Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the American Association for Respiratory Care
- HealthEast Care System received the 2011 Gallup Great Workplace Award
- Best Places to Work – from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. HealthEast achieved the award based on:
- Great results from hundreds of employees who completed the Business Journal's survey
- Low employee turnover rate
- High employee, patient and physician satisfaction rates
- Same Day Surgery at Woodwinds Health Campus recognized by the Studer Group for Excellence in Patient Care
- St. John’s Hospital recognized by HealthPartners Innovation in Health Care Awards for Tracking Results Pending at Discharge
- HealthEast Care System receives McKesson's 2010 Distinguished Achievement Award for technology innovation
- HealthEast Clinics received the Excellence in Patient Care - Physician Office Setting from the Studer Group
- HealthEast was named one of the "Top 50 U.S. Health Systems" by Thomson Reuters
- HealthEast Care System receives Achievement in Innovation Award by the Disparities Leadership Program
- HealthPartners: Partners in Excellence 2009-2010
- Evidence-Based Cervical Cancer Screening
- Patient Experience – Talking About Choices for Treatment
- Patient Experience – Being Informed About Patients Needs
- HealthEast Care System awarded by Joint Commission Resources for efforts to increase influenza vaccination rate
- Woodwinds is among the 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the U.S. according to rankings by Soliant Health
- HealthEast was awarded the Innovation of the Year in Patient Care award by the Minnesota Hospital Association
- Woodwinds was named to the list of Top 100 Hospitals in the U.S. according to national ranking by Thomson Reuters
- HealthEast was named one of the "Top 10 U.S. Health Systems" by Thomson Reuters
- Innovation of the Year in Patient Care award from the Minnesota Hospital Association - for HealthEast Maternity Care's successful Perinatal Safety program
- Woodwinds was named a 2009 Best Minnesota Hospital Workplace by the Minnesota Hospital Association for it's holistic model of care and healing environment for staff and patients
- 2009 Eleven Who Care – Prestigious KARE 11 award to Kelly Moore for her outstanding contributions at St. John’s.
- 2009 Eleven Who Care – Prestigious KARE 11 award to John Mastel for his outstanding volunteer contributions at Bethesda and St. Joseph’s.
- Best Places to Work – from the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal.
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare – For two consecutive years, Modern Heathcare named HealthEast one of the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" — in the nation. In 2009, HealthEast was one of just two health care organizations in the Twin Cities to receive this honor.