From pediatrics to geriatrics, we offer primary care for patients of all ages — with a special emphasis on family care.
HealthEast Clinic - Oakdale
Our physicians provide complete medical care, including regular checkups, immunizations, diagnostic tests, obstetrics, prenatal care, audio testing, EKG and X-ray. We also offer:
- Onsite minor surgery and casting
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Prenatal and OB/GYN care
- Care guides (health care home) – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Medication Therapy Management – work with a specially-trained pharmacist to learn more about your medications
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or email – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Oakdale ClinicContact our clinic when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
(Appointments begin at 7 am)
NEED AN INTERPRETER? HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
HealthEast MyChartNow offering eVisits
Using HealthEast MyChart, you can have eVisits, request appointments, send secure messages to your provider, review test results and much more. It's the online connection to your health – where you're at, when you want it.
Visit the Oakdale Clinic
1099 Helmo Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
MEET OUR OAKDALE CLINIC CARE TEAM
MEET OUR PHARMACIST
Medication Therapy Management