Our new, larger clinic features expanded services, including allergy and audiology specialists, and many amenities for your comfort and convenience. We've been serving St. Paul for more than 30 years, specializing in internal medicine and offering primary care services for adult patients — many of whom are multi-generation family members.
HealthEast Clinic - Midway
With advanced medical training, special interests and qualifications, our doctors have created a practice of primary care that goes beyond most initial diagnoses. Emphasis is placed on the more serious disorders of the heart and lungs, endocrine, gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts, as well as chronic diseases such as diabetes and arthritis. Our internists are also qualified in minor procedures, geriatrics and preventive medicine. We offer:
- Onsite mammogram screenings
- Anticoagulation clinic for patients on Coumadin/warfarin
- Geriatric care
- Care guides (health care home) – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Medication Therapy Management – work with a specially-trained pharmacist to learn more about your medications
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or email – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Midway ClinicContact us when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
651-232-4800 - answered 24/7
Midwife appointments: 651-232-0005
Chat now to make appointment
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
NEED AN INTERPRETER? HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
Visit the Midway Clinic
1390 University Avenue W.
St. Paul, MN 55104
MEET OUR INTERNAL MEDICINE TEAM
For illnesses, injuries or chronic diseases throughout life.
MEET OUR SPECIALISTS
MEET OUR MIDWIFE
Certified Nurse Midwife