Here, you're cared for like family – not a number. We offer primary care for all ages, with a special emphasis on family medicine and pregnancy care.
HealthEast Clinic - Cottage Grove
Our family medicine doctors provide annual checkups, immunizations and screenings; treat illnesses and manage ongoing health concerns; and offer pregnancy care and delivery. Having one clinician for all family members isn’t just convenient; it also allows us to get to know you and your family and build a lifelong, trusting relationship. We offer:
- All care services on one level for accessibility and convenience
- Emphasis on pregnancy care, with delivery at Woodwinds Health Campus
- Care guides (health care home) – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Medication Therapy Management – work with a specially-trained pharmacist to learn more about your medications
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or email – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Cottage Grove ClinicContact us when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
NEED AN INTERPRETER? HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
Visit the Cottage Grove Clinic
6936 Pine Arbor Drive South
Summerhill Professional Bldg
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
HealthEast MyChartNow offering eVisits
Using HealthEast MyChart, you can have eVisits, request appointments, send secure messages to your provider, review test results and much more. It's the online connection to your health – where you're at, when you want it.
MEET OUR COTTAGE GROVE CARE TEAM