The Infusion Therapy Center at Woodwinds offers compassionate, personalized care to patients needing infusion services. While we mainly care for adults, we also welcome pediatric patients. Our patients come from a variety of clinical specialties including:
- Internal Medicine
- Osteoporosis Care
Location & hours
The Infusion Therapy Center is located in the Birch Center on the Woodwinds Health Campus. Our hours are:
- Monday and Friday - 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7 am to 5:30 pm
Special accommodations can be made for if you have urgent or continuous infusion needs in the evening or on weekends.
We offer a wide range of infusion services, including:
- Transfusion blood and blood products
- Iron: Venofer, Ferrlecit, Iron Dextran
- Reclast, Boniva, Zometa, Pamidronate infusions
- Chemotherapy infusion
- Methylprednisolone/Tysabri infusion
- Remicade infusion
- Antibiotics – daily, intermittent or continuous infusion
- Epo, Aranesp, Neupogen, Neulasta injections
- Immune Globulin
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Picc line insertions, maintenance, catheter care and education
- Central line catheter care
If the service you need is not listed here, please call us. We are happy to assist in any way we are able.
To schedule an appointment
Call 651-232-0500 to make an appointment for outpatient infusion therapy.
Prior to the appointment, please fax to us:
- A completed and physician signed Outpatient Infusion Order Form
- Pertinent labs
- A history and physical (H&P) or current physician clinic/hospital note
Our fax number is 651-232-0572.
Woodwinds’ Infusion Therapy Center is staffed by experienced nurses who provide a seamless experience by coordinating your care with physicians, pharmacy and lab. At the Infusion Therapy Center you will meet:
- Lori Callahan, RN
- Terri Hunsaid, RN
- Jodi Olson, RN
- Connie Westrom, RN
Healing arts therapies
Woodwinds offers healing arts therapies such as healing touch, guided imagery and essential oils free of charge to those who are interested.