Everyone who works at Woodwinds Health Campus is committed to our official vision and values.
To be the innovative, unique and preferred resource for health by fundamentally creating the health care experience in a way that has not been done before.
Promote health and healing of body, mind and spirit for all, through relationships, choices and learning.
- Compassionate Service
- Ethical Practice
- Meaningful Collaboration
- Human Potential
- Deliver patient- and family-centered care that encourages and supports active involvement in one's own health care
- Promote a seamless system that truly supports an environment of customer service, maximizing the collaborative nature of the campus
- Use all resources responsibly, remembering the impact on the overall financial health of the organization
- Challenge the status quo and apply innovative thinking by continuously embracing and implementing change
- Create and sustain a healing environment that promotes health and quality of life in harmony with nature and spiritual awareness
- Foster choice by providing a spectrum of care with integration of select complementary approaches to health and well-being
- Improve the health of the community by actively partnering to identify and address their priority needs
- Create a culture supporting individual well-being, fostering equal and respectful relationships and responding to the challenges of the future
- Serve as a learning laboratory for sponsor organizations, integrating new systems and processes and using existing systems where appropriate
- Apply the efficiencies of ambulatory/outpatient services to systems and processes across the entire campus