Heart and Vascular Care focuses on disease prevention, risk factor awareness and surgical and non-surgical treatments within the circulatory system.
Each year, nearly twice as many women die from heart disease as the next seven causes of death combined. We’re here to help. HealthEast's Women's Heart Advantage program centers on women and heart disease, learn your risk factors, signs and symptoms and critical questions to ask your doctor.
HealthEast Vascular Center is devoted to providing comprehensive care for peripheral vascular disease. Several conditions that we assess, diagnose, treat and educate about include:
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)/ Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid artery disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Varicose veins
- Type 1 Diabetes and vascular disease
- Type 2 diabetes and vascular disease
- Leg swelling
- Venous disease