Looking to feel healthier?
Want to lose weight? Get fit? We can help!
- Ways to Wellness dietitians and wellness coaches help you (and your whole family!) focus on nutrition, fitness and weight management.
- Women's HeartAdvantage focuses on women and preventing heart disease.
About HealthEast Women’s Care
HealthEast Women's Care strives to care for the whole woman — body, mind and spirit — through all stages of life. We are dedicated to providing a wide range of programs and services specific to women with one easy, accessible resource.
Women today are strong, confident, intelligent — and most of all busy. The Women's Care Concierge is available to ease your demanding schedules by providing one number to call and access your health care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HealthEast Women's Care coordinates HealthEast programs and services specific to women, as well as develops new programs to improve women's health. Our goal is to provide a conveniently centralized place for women's health care needs where they are valued and recognized as a partner in their care.
We strive to:
- Make each experience with us seamless, coordinated and convenient
- Serve the whole woman: body, mind and spirit
- Enhance women’s health through education and our array of services
- Create valuable, quality encounters for women that meet their needs
- Develop and grow our services around the needs of the women we serve
Women’s Care Concierge service
To ensure our care is coordinated, convenient and seamless, we have set up the Women's Care Concierge service. The Women's Care Concierge provides one number women can call to access health care information and resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our concierge service can provide answers to health care questions such as:
- When should I start prenatal classes, and how do I register?
- How do I schedule a mammogram?
- Do I need a doctor’s referral for an osteoporosis scan?
- Is there anyone who can help me make healthy lifestyle changes?
To contact our Women's Care Concierge, please call 651-232-8080.
Programs and Services
To learn more about the various programs and services that HealthEast Women's Care offers, browse the links at the left.
Calendar of events
Our Women's Care calendar of events offers classes, support groups and special events for women of all ages. Take a Pilates class, test your heart health or find out what to expect in menopause. We offer countless opportunities for you to share, laugh and learn with other women. Visit the Women's Care calendar of events for more information.