Find upcoming vein screenings here.
About HealthEast Vascular Center
The HealthEast Vascular Center cares for patients with vascular disease. Vascular disease is any illness or injury that affects the circulatory system. Age, hereditary factors and certain lifestyle behaviors may cause arteries to narrow or clog and become unable to circulate oxygen-rich blood throughout the body.
Decreased circulation causes tissue damage or death. It can lead to serious health problems including heart attack, stroke or kidney failure. Most commonly, it affects the heart, brain and legs.
Like heart disease, vascular disease is silent in its early stages and symptoms often go undiagnosed. Although vascular disease doesn't go away, the earlier it is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
Vascular Center Specialists
In the past, vascular disease was managed by one doctor or specialist who addressed the patient's immediate needs. At the HealthEast Vascular Center, we offer a team of specialists who together focus on the unique needs of patients with vascular disease.
Vascular Center providers include:
Using a collaborative care model, we also have a nurse practitioner, care manager and other individuals on staff who assist the specialists who practice at our Vascular Center. Working with your primary care physician, our team will recommend the best treatment for your condition.
Complete care for vascular disease
Our team of specialists focuses only on patients with vascular disease. We create a plan to care for your unique health needs.
Conditions we treat include:
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)/peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid artery disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Varicose veins
- Type 1 diabetes and vascular disease
- Type 2 diabetes and vascular disease
- Leg swelling
- Venous disease
- Wound Care
Our comprehensive approach is the same at both HealthEast Vascular Center locations and includes:
- Assessment - Specialists will evaluate your medical history.
- Diagnostic testing - High tech imaging techniques help determine the cause of disease.
- Treatment options - Specialists will discuss treatment options with you. Depending on your diagnosis, treatment may include non-surgical therapies, minimally invasive treatments or surgery.
- Follow-up - After treatment, we'll work with you to help you get and stay healthy.
- Disease prevention & education - We'll make sure you have all the information you need about vascular disease.
We participate with many HMOs and PPOs and will work with you, your clinic and your primary doctor to obtain the required referrals and authorization.