HealthEast Medical Transportation offers a range of classes to enhance your skills and help you manage medical emergencies, whether you care for patients in the hospital or in the field.
Skilled instructors share their vast knowledge in lectures and guide you through active, hands-on scenarios. This preparation will help you become more confident and competent.
Courses are designed for those who respond to emergencies on the job and others interested in EMS education.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – initial and refresher*
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – initial and refresher and instructor training*
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – initial and refresher*
- EMS Lecture Series
- EMS Mobile Simulation Lab
* Get more information and register for life support classes or call 651-232-1743 for more information.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – instructor training
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) – initial and refresher
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – instructor training
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) – initial and refresher (transition)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) – initial and refresher (transition)
- Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Providers (PEPP) – initial and refresher
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) – initial and refresher
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Experienced Provider (ACLS-EP)
To find upcoming dates and get class details and registration information, go to MyEducation.
Call 651-232-1743 with questions or for more information on EMS Academy classes.
Our classes are held at:
HealthEast Medical Transportation - EMS Academy
799 Reaney Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55106
Get a map