Ambulance and Transport Services
To schedule an ambulance:
Dispatch Center - 24 hours a day
HealthEast Medical Transportation has been successfully meeting the needs of our community for more than 134 years. We support our community by providing more than 30,000 calls annually.
Our ambulance teams are staffed by some of the most experienced paramedics and EMTs in the region, helping to make HealthEast Medical Transportation a leader in Minnesota for emergency and non- emergency ambulance service.
Historic hospital move
Watch this video to see how HealthEast paramedics transported nearly 60 children in one day - one patient, every 5 minutes. This type of move was the first-ever in Minnesota.
How to request a transport
Our dispatch center is professionally staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with all your patient transport needs.
Call 651-232-1717 and HealthEast Medical Transportation dispatchers will guide you in determining the level of care that is best suited to transport your patient.
- If the patient's condition warrants an emergency response, you will be directed to call 911.
- If the patient's condition is not life threatening, the dispatchers will require the following information:
- Reason for transport
- Time patient will be ready for transport
- Patient name
- Location (floor, unit, room number)
- Special equipment required (vent, medication pump)
- Bariatric transport (greater than 350 lbs)
To help ensure we have detailed patient information, please have a face sheet ready for our ambulance team when they arrive.