At the National Brain Aneurysm Center, specializing in neurovascular care means saving lives and preserving quality of life. The best way to measure our impact is through our patients. Read their inspirational stories, and you'll see how we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality in care.
Here are a few of their narratives. As they recount their experiences in facing some of the most dangerous conditions of the brain, you'll gain insight into our unfailing commitment to our patients' successful recoveries.
- Daniel - Brain aneurysms treated with consideration of impact on kidney transplant
- Kathleen - Brain aneurysm treated with coiling
- John - New scanning options finally give peace of mind
- Michelle - Unruptured aneurysms are managed through careful monitoring
- Lynette - During surgery to clip three aneurysms, more are found and coiled
- Elaine - Telestroke patient transferred to St. Joseph's for rapid critical stroke care
- Barbara - Harboring 13 potentially fatal aneurysms, surgical treatment proves successful