In 2014, St. Paul Surgeons joined HealthEast Care System. If you're a St. Paul Surgeons patient, your medical chart and other information remains available to your surgeon. You can reach us at 651-227-6351 to schedule an appointment or get questions answered. You can also use our appointment request/contact form.
Our surgeons are skilled in general surgery and advanced laparoscopic procedures with expertise in abdominal, breast, vascular, thoracic, cancer, endocrine and bariatric surgery. We pride ourselves on acquiring the latest surgical techniques and using state-of-the-art technology to achieve the best outcomes and shortest recovery times for our patients.
Contact HealthEast Surgery
Call us when you need to make an appointment or get a question answered.
Have a question or want to request an appointment?
Use our online form to request an appointment or ask a question. If requesting an appointment, we will contact you to set up the appointment.
Preparing for an appointment?
Complete our online registration and health history form before your appointment.
Types of procedures
We offer a wide range of surgical procedures, including:
- Bariatric: Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy
- Breast: Male and female breast lump excision and diagnostic biopsy, breast cancer procedures including sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Colorectal: Colon resection, hemorrhoidectomy
- Endocrine: Thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal procedures
- Gastrointestinal: Esophagectomy, Nissen fundoplication, Heller myotomy, gastric resection, gastric bypass, appendectomy, intestinal bypass, small bowel resection
- Hernia: Inguinal, umbilical and ventral hernia repair utilizing either standard or laparoscopic technique
- Hepatobiliary: Gallbladder removal, liver resection, pancreatic procedures
- Laparoscopy: Gallbladder removal, Nissen fundoplication (GERD), hernia repair, colon resection, appendectomy, adrenalectomy, splenectomy, diagnostic examination
- Thoracic: Lung resections, thoracoscopy, pleurodesis, mediastinoscopy and mediatinoscopy, esophagectomy, Heller myotomy, Zenker's diverticulectomy
- Vascular: Endarterectomy, upper and lower limb bypass procedures and grafts, abdominal aortic anuerysm repair including endovascular stent grafts, peripheral aneurysm repair, dialysis access including fistula creation, Goretex grafts and vein transposition, varicose vein occlusion, vein stripping and stab avulsions (TriVex® ), and vein injection for spider veins
MEET OUR PROVIDERS
We offer the finest surgical care in a comfortable, caring environment.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Consultations & scheduling
Once a surgical problem has been identified by you or your doctor, you will need to come in for a surgical consultation. This visit can be scheduled by calling 651-227-6351 or using our appointment request/contact form.
You will need to complete registration and history forms prior to seeing the surgeon.
During the consultation, your surgeon will review any tests you have already had, review your health history and perform a physical exam. Surgical options will be explained to you and together you will decide how to proceed. You are encouraged to ask questions during this visit.
After the consultation, we will summarize our recommendations to you and to your referring physician. Our staff can help you schedule surgery, schedule additional tests or schedule a follow-up appointment.
Every patient needs a pre-op physical prior to surgery. If a physical is not done and you arrive at surgery, your procedure will be cancelled. This is because any surgery carries some risk and we want to reduce that risk as much as possible.
Our surgeons offer consultations at two convenient clinic locations:
Maplewood Professional Building
1655 Beam Ave., Suite 302
Maplewood, MN 55109-1163
514 St. Peter Street, Suite 200
St. Paul, MN 55102
Locations for surgery
Some surgical procedures require a hospital stay and some are day surgeries. Inpatient surgeries take place at St. John's, St. Joseph's or Woodwinds hospitals; day surgeries may be scheduled at a hospital or Maplewood Surgery Center.
1655 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
1575 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
45 West 10th Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
1925 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125