Cancer Care Clinic now open at Woodwinds
New HealthEast Cancer Care services are now available at Woodwinds. The HealthEast Cancer Care Clinic offers medical oncology, chemotherapy, genetic counseling, psychotherapy services and more. Patients will receive the compassionate service of HealthEast Cancer Care in a soothing new environment. Learn more.
HealthEast Cancer Care Center
Within the HealthEast Care System, St. John's is home to the Cancer Care Center. The Center offers centralized services in one convenient location. We offer medical and radiation oncology clinics, a wide variety of treatment options and many other resources. Our Patient Navigators also provide support and guidance to patients and their loved ones.
At St. John's we stay on the cutting edge, offering advanced options for diagnosis and treatment. Some patients come to us for an initial diagnosis and others are looking for a second opinion. From the moment of diagnosis, we are with you, offering expert medical care, understanding and support.
Healing arts therapies
Recognizing the importance of body, mind and spirit in the healing process, at St. John's we also offer a variety of healing arts therapies to help you with your healing journey.
The therapies we offer act as a complement to the rest of your medical care.
- Acupressure - Pressure is applied by thumbs, fingers or special bands to provide nausea relief.
- Aromatherapy - Essential oils can decrease nausea, pain and stress while promoting relaxation.
- Guided Imagery - Guided imagery is a way of using your imagination to help you relax.
- Healing Music - Music can help you relax, and we offer several modes of delivery.
- Healing Touch - This energy-based therapy helps you relax and promotes healing.
Learn more about HealthEast Cancer Care
Go here to find out more about HealthEast Cancer Care, including information on diagnosis, treatment and our Cancer Genetics Clinic.