Interested in switching to a HealthEast Clinic?
HealthEast Clinics welcome new patients! We have fourteen clinic locations in the East Metro and would be happy to see you as a new patient. The closest HealthEast clinic to St. John's Hospital is the HealthEast Maplewood Clinic, located just off the hospital campus.
There are also several other HealthEast clinics nearby:
Get a complete list of HealthEast Clinics here.
How do I get started?
New patients can call 651-326-1660 to get started at a HealthEast clinic. Our staff will help you register and verify your insurance information. They will then transfer you to your selected HealthEast clinic to schedule your first appointment. New patients can also request an appointment online.
Appointment availability for new patients can vary from clinic to clinic. Our staff will work with you to best meet your needs.
How do I transfer my medical records to my new clinic?
There are several options:
- Print out this medical records request form, complete the information and mail or fax it to your former clinic.
- Stop by your new HealthEast clinic, sign a release form and we can fax it to your former clinic to transfer your medical records.
- Call your former clinic to get a medical release form and information regarding transferring your records.
You can request to transfer your medical records immediately or just before your first appointment with your new provider. Please note that it often takes a minimum of two weeks to get your records transferred. Contact your new HealthEast clinic to ensure your medical records have been received before your first appointment.
What should I do about my medications?
Before you transfer your medical records, please ensure that you have enough medication to last until you see your new provider in the clinic. At your first appointment with your new provider, bring your medication containers with you. Your HealthEast provider will review the medications and authorize new prescriptions.
If you have other questions or wish to contact us:
- Go to www.healtheast.org/clinics
- Call our new patient scheduling line at 651-326-1660.
Phones are answered 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.