Donors are an important part of St. John's success.Through their gifts,weare able to offer the best possible facility, equipment and technology to ourpatients.
The HealthEast Foundation provides opportunities to give back to the community through philanthropy. Since 1987 it has raised and contributed more than $30 million to benefit HealthEast programs and services, enhancing patient care and the health of our community.
Our Donor Wall of Recognition in the hospital lobby marks the name of donors who have contributed more than $10,000.
How your gifts help
Gifts benefit patients and the health of our community by:
- Offering patients dynamic programs and services, such as the expansion of the Outpatient Chemotherapy Department and the creation of the Kathy Wikleius Memorial Garden
- Investing in the latest technology
- Providing health education and training for the community
- Making capital improvements to enhance the environment of our hospitals
- Funding medical research
- Ensuring ongoing education for health care staff
Ways to give
If you are interested in making a gift you may wish to consider one of the following options:
- Donate online
- Cash contribution
- Stock gifts or other appreciated assets
- An endowment gift giving long-term support of a program or hospital
- Tribute or memorial gifts
- A Legacy Society gift to invest in future care through a bequest in a will, charitable gift annuity or trust, or life insurance
Shining Star Awards
Does one of our caregivers stand out in your memory? Someone who took it upon themselves to make sure that you or a family member received exceptional care? At St. John's, we call these people Shining Stars and would like to give you this opportunity to recognize them.
Learn more about honoring a Shining Star.
Foundation events and awards
The Foundation sponsors a Festival of Trees benefit each November. Funds raised during the two-day event benefit services provided by HealthEast Care System.
The Foundation also honors those in our community who are actively involved in community service activities. The Roger Foussard Caring Neighbor Award, the HealthEast Physician Community Service Award and the Dorothy Klohn Angel Award recognize outstanding volunteer efforts and charitable giving that improves the health and well-being of the East Metro area.
For more information
For more information on making a charitable gift to St. John's Hospital or to receive information about Foundation activities, please contact:
Director of Development
1690 University Avenue, Suite 250
St. Paul, MN 55104