Join us for Inside Health Care, a TV show dedicated to your health!
Hosted by Emmy award-winning reporter Jodi Ritacca, the show features doctors and other health care professionals who discuss a variety of important health topics.
Inside Health Care runs on cable channels 19, 18, 15, 14 (Town Square TV, E-TV, VAC-TV), 10, 21 and 16 and is available in 37 East Metro and greater Minnesota communities.
Watch the show
You can view current episodes of Inside Health Care on the TV19 web site.
When does the show air?
Inside Health Care airs on the following cable channels at the noted times.
- Channel 19: Wednesday and Thursday, 6:30 pm
- Channel 18: Nightly, 5 pm
- Town Square TV Channel 14: Twice daily, various times
- Channel 21: Nightly, 5 pm
- Channel 16: Thursday, 10:30 pm; Friday 6:30 am and 2:30 pm
- E-TV Channel 14: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1:30 am; Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 1:30 pm
- Channel 15: Mondays, 9:30 pm; Tuesdays, 4:30 am and 2:30 pm
- Channel 10: Mondays, 8 pm; Fridays, 1 pm and 7 pm
- VAC-TV Channel 14: Thursdays, 3:30 and 9:30 pm; Fridays, 7 am
New shows start the second Wednesday of each month.
Send us a question
We want to know what you're thinking. If you have a question, comment or suggestion for an upcoming show, e-mail us.
Need more information?
For more information about Inside Health Care, call 651-326-7800.
Inside Health Care is brought to you by Channel 19 and St. John's Hospital, your community resource for quality health care at every stage of life.