Join the special group of people who assist our patients, guests and staff. We look for teen volunteers who exhibit: compassion, understanding, willingness, dependability, courtesy, loyalty and a pleasant attitude.
You must be between 15 and 18 years old and meet the following requirements:
- Complete and return an application (parent signature required)
- Interview with Guest Services
- Commit to volunteer four hours one day a week
- Commit to a minimum of six months
- Attend an orientation session and complete a Mantoux screening before being placed
Rewards of volunteers
Besides being of service, our teen volunteers gain:
- Experience working with a diverse group of people
- New skills
- New friends
- Work experience
- Job references
- Cafeteria coupon each time you volunteer
- Personal development and satisfaction
- Free parking on the day you volunteer
How and when do I start?
The next step is up to you! Fill out our online application.
Once you have successfully submitted the form, you will be taken to a thank you page that includes a health form and a reference form. Please print these off, complete according to the instructions and return to us at the address listed on the form.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator at 651-232-3297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.