Family and friends play an important role in the healing process and are welcome to visit anytime. However, we ask that you are respectful of the patient's need to rest during recovery.
- General visiting hours are 8 am to 8:30 pm
Some nursing units may have specific visiting hours due to the needs of those patients. Some of those areas are:
ICU visiting hours
- Critical care/intensive care unit (ICU) visiting hours may be limited during certain times to allow for patient care and patient needs.
- Fathers/parents, grandparents and siblings of the baby are welcome to visit at any time.
Inpatient Chemical dependency (patient care unit 2700)
- 1 to 4 pm, Sundays and holidays
Inpatient Mental Health
- 7 to 8 pm, daily
- 11:30 am to 12:30 pm and 7 to 8 pm, weekends
At HealthEast, visitation is not restricted, limited or denied based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. Our policies give the same visiting rights and responsibilities to all patients and their partners, spouses, significant others and families. These policies reflect standards set by The Joint Commission, a nationwide organization that works with hospitals to ensure they meet a wide range of requirements in areas including patient rights and safety, quality of care and more.