At St. Joseph's Hospital, we have dedicated ourselves to community-based health care for more than 155 years. As a not-for-profit organization, philanthropic support from our community is vital to our success. We rely on charitable contributions to provide the highest level of care to all.
The HealthEast Foundation, on behalf of St. Joseph's Hospital, works to provide meaningful giving opportunities for people wishing to express their gratitude by giving back to the community. We help you explore and consider the giving opportunities most meaningful to you.
Visit here to learn more about the HealthEast Foundation.
How your gifts help
Gifts benefit patients and the health of our community by:
Ways to give
If you are interested in making a gift you may wish to consider one of the following options:
- Donate online
- Cash contribution
- Stock gifts or other appreciated assets
- An endowment gift to provide long-term support of a specific program or hospital
- Tribute or memorial gifts
- A Legacy Society gift to invest in future care through a bequest in a will, charitable gift annuity or trust, or life insurance
For more information
For more information on making a charitable gift to Joseph's Hospital or to receive information about Foundation activities, please contact:
- Tiffany Elj, Director of Development
- HealthEast Foundation
1690 University Ave West, Suite 250
St. Paul, MN 55104