Our new Spine Center is open!
In addition to consultative and procedural services, the new HealthEast Spine Center will feature physical therapists specializing in spine care and using innovative techniques such as the Medx program, which focuses on strengthening specific regions of the back and neck. Additional complimentary services will continue to be added to create a one-stop shop for patients, greatly reducing the number of overall visits. Expanded offerings include:
- On-site HealthEast Optimum Rehabilitation physical therapy
- Informative patient education videos
- Personalized Spine Care navigation
- Increased access for scheduling appointments
- Expanded clinical and wellness treatment options
The Spine Center staff works collaboratively to return patients to their optimal state of function and health in an integrated, multidisciplinary way by reducing barriers often experienced in traditional settings. The focus is to provide patients with exceptional medical care, but the way it's delivered is what makes the new HealthEast Spine Center unique.
About HealthEast Spine Care
We know that spine problems and neck and low back pain complicate life, making daily activities challenging. Our goal is getting patients back to normal work and play — fast. To achieve this, we offer patients a newly integrated model of care with multidisciplinary care assessment and coodination.
Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art, evidence-driven care that addresses both our patients' spine problems and their pain. To help realize this vision, we welcomed a comprehensive Spine Care team.
HealthEast Spine Care has recently been designated a Medical Spine Center (MSC) by HealthPartners. To meet all of your care needs, HealthPartners will require that patients receive an evaluation from a MSC prior to the first office visit with a spine surgeon.
Our model of care provides:
- Multidisciplinary care assessment and coordination
- Physical therapy
- Interventional pain management
- Epidural steroid injections: lumbar spine, thoracic spine and cervical spine
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency of spine nerves
- Selective nerve root block
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Sympathetic blocks
- Conservative medication management
- Behavioral health counseling
- Lifestyle management counseling
- Spine surgery
Our spine specialists include:
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians
- Interventional pain medicine specialists
- Orthopaedic trained spine specialists
Partnering with programs across HealthEast, HealthEast Spine Care works closely with doctors and therapists at: