- The Brain Aneurysm Foundation - Provides support networks and educational resources to raise public awareness regarding early detection and treatment of brain aneurysms.
- Brain-aneurysm.com - An informational and educational web site authored by a neurosurgeon affiliated with a university teaching hospital.
- Brain Aneurysm Resources - Information and resources for patients and physicians from the American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (ASITN).
- The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation (TAAF) - Dedicated to accelerating advances in the study of brain aneurysm prevention and treatment through clinical research.
- American Stroke Association - Dedicated to prevention, diagnosis and treatment to save lives from stroke — America’s No. 3 killer and a leading cause of serious disability.
- Minnesota Stroke Association - This organization's mission is to reduce the incidence of stroke and to restore hope in people coping with its sudden and long-term effects.
- National Stroke Association - A leading national resource on stroke and the driving force behind efforts to improve stroke prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) - This organization conducts and supports research on brain and nervous system disorders.
HealthEast Care System is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content used by other web site owners. HealthEast Care System does not control those linked sites and makes no representations about the other sites you may access through this site. HealthEast Care System does not endorse any product or service offered by any company or person linked to this site, nor is HealthEast Care System responsible for the content of any information published on the site of any other party.