HealthEast Medical Laboratory
HealthEast Medical Laboratory (HML) is a full-service, locally-owned and operated reference laboratory affiliated with HealthEast Care System.
With over 30 years of serving clinics, long-term care facilities and college health services, we have a reputation built on dedication to quality, commitment and service.
- Full compliance with CLIA '88 regulations
- 10 board-certified pathologists
- Highly defined and monitored parameters to ensure accurate test results
- Highly experienced and dedicated technical staff conduct testing on state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Knowledgeable and personable customer support staff
- We provide a wide range of clinical and pathology laboratory services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 98% of laboratory testing is performed in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Partnership with Mayo Medical Laboratories in Rochester, Minnesota
- Phlebotomy services provide qualified, reliable and consistent staff
- Our customer service center provides test results, specimen collection procedures, test reference ranges and more
- Courier and stat services are provided at no additional fee
- Supplies are available and provided for the collection and transport of specimens to HML for testing
- Turnaround time is available within 24 hours (test specific)
- Reporting options for patient test results include fax and LabWorks software
- Quality Assurance and Management program ensures testing accuracy and investigation of discrepancies
- Laboratory consulting services to assist in regulatory compliance issues for:
- Improving the quality and consistency of laboratory testing
- Maximizing performance and effectiveness
- Continuing education seminars provided year round and a videotape lending library.
- Local billing office which offers third party payer or client billing.
View our accreditation documents: