HealthEast Medical Laboratory (HML) is a full-service, locally-owned and operated reference laboratory. With over 30 years of serving clinics, long-term care facilities and college health services, we have a reputation built on dedication to quality, commitment and service.
Contact HealthEast Medical Laboratory
Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN)
Alpha-Fetoprotein Maternal Data Form
Authorization to Perform Laboratory Tests
Bill Reconciliation Form
Insurance Information Form
Resident Validation - "Bill To" Instruction Form
- Full compliance with CLIA '88 regulations
- 10 board-certified pathologists
- Highly defined and monitored parameters to ensure accurate test results
- Highly experienced and dedicated technical staff conduct testing on state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Knowledgeable and personable customer support staff
- We provide a wide range of clinical and pathology laboratory services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 98 percent of laboratory testing is performed in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Partnership with Mayo Medical Laboratories in Rochester, Minnesota
- Phlebotomy services provide qualified, reliable and consistent staff
- Our customer service center provides test results, specimen collection procedures, test reference ranges and more
- Courier and stat services are provided at no additional fee
- Supplies are available and provided for the collection and transport of specimens to HML for testing
- Turnaround time is available within 24 hours (test specific)
- Reporting options for patient test results include fax and LabWorks software
- Quality Assurance and Management program ensures testing accuracy and investigation of discrepancies
- Laboratory consulting services to assist in regulatory compliance issues for:
- Improving the quality and consistency of laboratory testing
- Maximizing performance and effectiveness
- Continuing education seminars provided year round and a videotape lending library.
- Local billing office which offers third party payer or client billing.
College of American Pathologists (CAP) accreditation certificate:
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - CLIA certificate:
To log into LabWorks you must first be given access by your supervisor and HealthEast. LabWorks is web-based and will open in Internet Explorer. It will only work in Internet Explorer. We do not support any other browsers (for example, Firefox).
LabWorks acts as a pop-up. You should have the URL added to the pop-up settings, or turn off your pop-up blocker altogether. Google, Yahoo, and other third-party Internet Explorer toolbars are not recommended when using LabWorks.
Need help with LabWorks?
For printing or other application-related problems, call the LIS Help Desk at 651-232-3360. For non-urgent issues or application questions, email the LIS Help Desk.
LabWorks training guide
Need some assistance? Download the LabWorks training guide for help.
Add or remove a Labworks user
Use the online form below. Or, print out the form and fax it to us at 651-326-8411.
Labworks User ID Request form