We offer compassionate, personalized care to patients needing infusion services. Our centers are staffed by experienced nurses who provide a seamless experience by coordinating your care with physicians, pharmacy and lab.
About infusion therapy
Infusion therapy is prescribed when a patient's condition is so severe that it cannot be treated effectively by oral medications. It involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter.
We offer a wide range of infusion services, including:
- Transfusion blood and blood products
- Iron: Venofer, Ferrlecit, Iron Dextran
- Reclast, Boniva, Zometa, Pamidronate infusions
- Chemotherapy infusion
- Methylprednisolone/Tysabri infusion
- Remicade infusion
- Antibiotics – daily, intermittent or continuous infusion
- Epo, Aranesp, Neupogen, Neulasta injections
- Immune Globulin
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Picc line insertions, maintenance, catheter care and education
- Central line catheter care
If the service you need is not listed here, please call us. We are happy to assist in any way we are able.
Contact Infusion Therapy
St. John's:651-326-7643, Fax: 651-232-7915
Woodwinds:651-232-0500, Fax: 651-232-0572
HoursSpecial accommodations can be made for urgent or continuous infusion needs in the evening or on weekends.
St. John's: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm
St. Joseph's: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm
Woodwinds: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Our patients come from a variety of clinical specialties, including internal medicine, neurology, nephrology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopaedics and osteoporosis care.
1575 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
45 West 10th Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
1925 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
Before your appointment
Prior to our outpatient infusion therapy appointment, please fax the following to the appropriate infusion therapy center:
- A completed and physician signed Outpatient Infusion Order Form
- Pertinent labs
- A history and physical (H&P) or current physician clinic/hospital note