We offer compassionate, personalized care to patients needing infusion services.
HealthEast Infusion Centers are located at St. John's and Woodwinds hospitals and are staffed by experienced nurses who provide a seamless experience by coordinating your care with physicians, pharmacy and lab.
Infusion Therapy Center changes
The Infusion Center at St. Joseph's has closed. You will be able to continue receiving infusion therapy at one of our other HealthEast Infusion Centers - located at St. John’s Hospital in Maplewood or Woodwinds Health Campus in Woodbury. There is no need to transfer your health records as they are available within the HealthEast electronic health record.
We are committed to continuing to offer safe, compassionate, high-quality destinations for infusion therapy services, and apologize for the inconvenience. If you have questions about your care, please contact us at one of the locations below.
We offer a wide range of infusion services, including:
- Transfusion of blood and blood products
- Iron: Venofer, Ferrlecit, Iron Dextran, Feraheme, Injectafer
- Reclast, Boniva, Zometa, Pamidronate, Xgeva, Prolia
- Methylprednisolone and Tysabri
- Remicade, Orencia, Entyvio, Actemra, Benlysta
- Antibiotics – daily, intermittent or continuous infusion
- Epoetin, Aranesp, Neupogen, Neulasta and other injections
- Hydration and anti-nausea medications
- Immune globulin
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- PICC line and Central Line maintenance, catheter care and education
If the service you need is not listed here, please call us. We are happy to review your needs and assist in any way we are able.
Before your appointment
Prior to your outpatient infusion therapy appointment, please fax the following to the appropriate infusion therapy center:
- A completed and physician signed Outpatient Infusion Order Form
- Pertinent labs
- A history and physical (H&P) or current physician clinic/hospital note
Contact an Infusion Center
St. John's:651-326-7643, Fax: 651-232-7915
Woodwinds:651-232-0500, Fax: 651-232-0572
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8 am to noon (appointments must be made by 4 pm on Friday)
Infusion Therapy Centers
Our patients come from a variety of clinical specialties, including internal medicine, neurology, nephrology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopaedics, rheumatology and osteoporosis care.
1575 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
1925 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125