For our business partners, go here to learn more about HML.
HealthEast Medical Laboratory (HML) is a full-service reference laboratory dedicated to providing accurate test results in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner.
We have been serving the Twin Cities, greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin for more than 25 years, during which time we've built a reputation for quality, service and commitment. We are accredited by the College of American Pathologists and The Joint Commission.
- We provide clinical and pathology services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Board-certified pathologists oversee all aspects of our laboratory operations.
- Experienced staff conducts testing using state-of-the-art instrumentation.
- Unusual or esoteric tests, not performed in our laboratory, are referred to fully accredited laboratories.
HML offers clinical laboratory testing services to:
- Physician's office laboratories
- Long-term care facilities
- College and university health services
- Hospital systems
- Research groups
- Corporate health and wellness programs
Skilled staff, quality testing
We ensure the quality of our laboratory testing through our policies, procedures, processes and an experienced and committed staff. Our pathologists, managers, supervisors, technologists, technicians and support personnel are dedicated to providing laboratory testing of the highest quality to your patients.
Quality Control Program
An integral part of our total quality process, HML's Quality Control Program, ensures the high level of precision and accuracy. Test results are constantly compared with defined criteria and established parameters. Section supervisors and pathologists review tests when specific guidelines are exceeded.
As part of our quality management program, all specimen or testing discrepancies are followed up on as soon as possible in order to assure the highest quality results.
Your HML account representative is available to assist you by coordinating a complete program of laboratory services especially designed to meet your needs. Your account representative, support representative, or technical consultant will keep you updated regarding improved methodologies, new test offerings, and enhanced services available through HML.