HealthEast Care System is the largest health care provider in the Twin Cities’ East Metro area. From prevention to cure, HealthEast meets the needs of the community with a blend of traditional medicine and integrative therapies.
Throughout our hospitals, clinics and outpatient services, HealthEast is dedicated to offering new technology and compassionate care. We’re guided by a rich, faith-based heritage and focused on the future.
In addition to our 13 neighborhood clinics, HealthEast offers exceptional care at our four hospitals.
559 Capitol Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55103
1575 Beam Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
45 West 10th Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
1925 Woodwinds Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
Rooted in Judeo-Christian values, our mission is high quality, compassionate, cost-effective health care for the communities we serve.
Optimal health and well-being for our patients, our communities and ourselves.
HealthEast values originate in the traditions of its sponsor organizations, forming the foundation for the mission and vision of the HealthEast Care System.
- Life: Life is a gift to be valued highly
- Compassion: Caring attends to physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions of persons
- Respect: Each person is unique and deserving of respect
- Community: We exist to serve our community
By sustaining HealthEast's Christian heritage and identity, we provide compassionate service that respects the dignity of each person and welcomes all faith traditions, cultures and communities.
2013 Year in Review video
- Reverend Roland L. Hayes - Chair
Senior Pastor, St. Michael’s Lutheran Church
- Kathryn G. Correia - President
HealthEast President & Chief Executive Officer
- Diane M. Berthel - Director
Advanced Capital Group
- Julie S. Causey - Director
Chairman, Western Bank
- Michael R. Connly
Chief Technology Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- John R. Finnegan, Jr., PhD - Director
Professor & Dean, Assistant Vice President for Public Health, University of Minnesota
- Fred Harris, Jr. - Director
Retired, Staff Vice President, Community Affairs and Workforce Diversity, 3M
- Louis C. Henry, Jr. - Director
President, Franchise Food/McDonalds
- Howard Kern - Director
President & COO, Sentara Healthcare, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Anne M. Pearson, MD - Director
Clinic Leadership Group Chair
- Leonard M. Randolph, Jr., MD - Director
Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Mercy Health, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sister Marie H. Seiter - Director
Ministry Coordinator, St. Joseph’s Administration Center
- Wayne Sensor - Director
Chief Executive Officer, Ensocare, Omaha, Nebraska
- Jone M. Tiffany, DNP, RNC - Director
- Laure J. Waschbusch, MD - Director
President, HealthEast Medical Staff
- James W. Wiltz - Director
Retired, President & CEO, Patterson Companies, Inc.