Behavioral Health/Chemical Dependency Providers
This information is for all HealthEast employee health care plan options.
It may be helpful to print this page before clicking the link below to search for a provider. The link below will take you to the Medica web site.
How to search for a provider
- Click to search for a provider
- Click on "Member Through Work" on the Medica web site
- Click on "SelectCare" when asked to select a plan or network
- On the provider search screen, click on the box that says "Mental Health Provider"
- Enter search criteria and click on "Search"
For assistance, call United Behavioral Health (UBH) at 1-800-633-3511. Representatives are available Monday through Friday between 7 am and 5 pm, Central Standard Time.
You may also e-mail HealthEast Care, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.