HealthEast Customer Advocacy
8:30 am to 4 pm
Monday - Friday
Whether you have a question, a comment or a concern regarding your HealthEast Care System experience, the HealthEast Customer Advocacy Department is available to assist you. Our Patient Advocates strive to provide individual attention regarding your specific need.
How we can help
- Review HealthEast account balances and explain current status
- Assist with filing appeals to insurance on denied claims
Clinical Issues Advocates
- Assist in resolving concerns surrounding care and services
- Explain charges and services
- Assist with billing concerns
Reimbursement Disclosure Advocates
- Provide the anticipated insurance reimbursement for a specific medical service
- Provide estimated charges for non-insured patients
Senior Partners Care Coordinator
Senior Partners Care (SPC) is a program for Medicare beneficiaries on limited incomes who are unable to afford a Medicare secondary insurance. Doctors and hospitals participating in SPC may waive co-pays and deductibles not paid by Medicare for those enrolled in SPC.
- Assists qualified patients in enrolling in SPC
- Helps enrollees in finding a primary care clinic that participates with SPC
- Assists enrollees in finding specialty care that participates with SPC
Customer Advocacy services are available at no cost to:
- HealthEast patients and their families
- HealthEast employees and their families
Talk to us
Advocates are available for telephone consultations between 8:30 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.