From pediatrics to geriatrics, we offer primary care for patients of all ages — with a special emphasis on family care.
HealthEast Clinic - Oakdale
Our physicians provide complete medical care, including regular checkups, immunizations, diagnostic tests, obstetrics, prenatal care, audio testing, EKG and X-ray. We also offer:
- Onsite minor surgery and casting
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Prenatal and OB/GYN care
- Care guides (health care home) – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Medication Therapy Management – work with a specially-trained pharmacist to learn more about your medications
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or email – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Oakdale ClinicContact our clinic when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
(Appointments begin at 7 am)
NEED AN INTERPRETER? HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
HealthEast MyChartNow offering e-visits
Using HealthEast MyChart, you can have e-visits, request appointments, send secure messages to your provider, review test results and much more. It's the online connection to your health – where you're at, when you want it.
Visit the Oakdale Clinic
1099 Helmo Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
MEET OUR OAKDALE CLINIC CARE TEAM
MEET OUR PHARMACIST
Medication Therapy Management