Discover everything you need in one convenient location at the HealthEast Maplewood Clinic.
HealthEast Maplewood Clinic
Whenever possible, we offer same-day pediatric, family medicine and internal medicine appointments (does not include physicals).
Our pediatric care team includes a team of pediatricians and certified nurse practitioners who provide care to pediatric and adolescent patients ages 0 to 18, and some up to the age of 26. We offer preventive health maintenance for healthy children as well the diagnosis and treatment of common and chronic illnesses and injuries.
One of our providers, Jan Mims, specializes in caring for children with special needs, including autism, developmental delays, Down syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, anxiety, depression and mood disorders, ADHD and behavior issues.
Dedicated to compassionate care for patients of all ages, this multi-specialty, multi-generational clinic will change the way you view health care. We offer:
- Onsite lab
- Digital X-ray technology
- Anticoagulation clinic for patients on Coumadin/warfarin
- Prenatal care
- Care guides – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or e-mail – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Maplewood ClinicContact us when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
651-232-7800 - answered 24/7
Midwife appointments: 651-232-0005
Chat now to make appointment
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
Please call to see about same-day availability with your primary provider.
Monday - Friday – Noon to 8 pm
Saturday, July 4 – 8 am to noon
Sunday, July 5 – 8 am to 4 pm
More on Walk-in Care
Need an interpreter?
HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
Holiday hours: 4th of July weekend
- Friday, July 3: HealthEast Clinics will be closed, but Walk-in Care will be open at the Maplewood Clinic and the Woodbury Clinic (on the Woodwinds Health Campus) from noon to 8 pm.
- Saturday, July 4: Walk-in Care will be open at the Maplewood Clinic and the Woodbury Clinic (on the Woodwinds Health Campus) from 8 am to noon. Other Walk-in Care locations will be closed.
- Sunday, July 5: Walk-in Care will be open at the Maplewood Clinic and Woodbury Clinic (on the Woodwinds Health Campus) from 8 am to 4 pm. Other Walk-in Care locations will be closed.
More about walk-in care
HealthEast MyChartA fresh new electronic health record to serve you
Using HealthEast MyChart, you can request appointments, send secure messages to your provider, review test results and much more. See our frequently asked questions for details and how to get a MyChart activation code.
Visit the Maplewood Clinic
3100 Kennard Street
Maplewood, MN 55109
MEET OUR PRIMARY CARE TEAM
For check-ups, immunizations, screenings, illnesses and health concerns. Some providers also offer pregnancy care and delivery.
MEET OUR PEDIATRIC TEAM
Our pediatricians and nurse practitioners work as a team, with a special emphasis on wellness.
MEET OUR MIDWIVES
Lifelong care for women, including pregnancy, birth and beyond.
MEET OUR SPECIALISTS