Here, you're cared for like family – not a number. We offer primary care for all ages, with a special emphasis on family medicine and pregnancy care.
HealthEast Clinic - Cottage Grove
Our family medicine doctors provide annual checkups, immunizations and screenings; treat illnesses and manage ongoing health concerns; and offer pregnancy care and delivery. Having one clinician for all family members isn’t just convenient; it also allows us to get to know you and your family and build a lifelong, trusting relationship. We offer:
- All care services on one level for accessibility and convenience
- Emphasis on pregnancy care, with delivery at Woodwinds Health Campus
- Care guides (health care home) – unique members of the care team to offer access, support and resources
- Medication Therapy Management – work with a specially-trained pharmacist to learn more about your medications
- Access to all HealthEast services
- Appointment reminders via text, phone or email – whichever you prefer
- Free WiFi
Contact Cottage Grove ClinicContact us when you need an appointment made or a question answered.
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
NEED AN INTERPRETER? HealthEast offers interpreter services for limited English proficiency (LEP) and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients and families.
More on interpreters
We accept most insurance plans, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthPartners, Medica, PreferredOne, UnitedHealthcare, UCare and Medicare/Medicaid.
HealthEast MyChartNow offering e-visits
Using HealthEast MyChart, you can have e-visits, request appointments, send secure messages to your provider, review test results and much more. It's the online connection to your health – where you're at, when you want it.
Visit the Cottage Grove Clinic
6936 Pine Arbor Drive South
Summerhill Professional Bldg
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
MEET OUR COTTAGE GROVE CARE TEAM