Phones answered 24/7
Fax: 651-232-4119Interpreter lines
Hmong - 612-235-4861
Karen - 612-235-4864
Spanish - 612-235-4863Other languagesAddress
Gallery Professional Building
17 West Exchange Street, #500
St. Paul, MN 55102Get directions
8:30 am to 5 pm
Monday through Friday
Walk-in Care offered at four HealthEast Clinics
Walk-in Care is offered at Grand Avenue, Maplewood, Stillwater and Woodbury clinics to treat common illnesses, injuries and minor accidents. Days and hours vary by location. Get hours and find out more.
About our clinic
From diagnosis through treatment, we offer complete primary care for adults.
Specializing in internal medicine, our doctors quickly diagnose and treat illnesses such as those of the urinary tract, stomach and intestines, as well as chronic diseases like diabetes and arthritis.
For your convenience, our clinic offers wireless Internet.
- St. Joseph's Hospital ramp (enter on 10th): Park for a reduced rate of $4. Please bring your ticket to the clinic to receive this special rate.
- Valet parking: Available at the main entrance to the Gallery Building on St. Peter Street for $4.
- Gallery Building ramp (enter on Exchange): Parking fee is based on length of stay.
Go here to access the patient portal. The portal offers:
- Secure messaging with your clinician
- Online appointment requests
New portal user? Learn about the patient portal and read FAQs.
Providers at this clinic