It's the people who make the difference at HealthEast.
We look for talented people who share our patient-focused values. Whether you provide direct patient care or services that support others, HealthEast is an organization where we put both patients and each other first.
Behaviors that set us apart
It takes more than technical skills and know-how to create an organization that is recognized for providing compassionate, quality care. Our employees, in addition to their talent and skills, demonstrate a dedication to caring above and beyond the usual.
HealthEast's seven Core Behaviors are:
- Patient centered: Provide services centered on the needs and safety of our patients and their families.
- Accountability: Follow through on all commitments, meeting or going beyond the expected results.
- Adapting to change: Respond to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to work.
- Partnership: Actively participate with co-workers to achieve overall success for HealthEast.
- Life long learning: Always demonstrate an eagerness to expand knowledge and skills to serve my customers.
- Compassionate service: Exceed my customers' expectations through service excellence.
- Ownership: Demonstrate an understanding of the link between my job and the overall goals of HealthEast.
Your career is a journey. Make sure it is a successful one.
HealthEast puts their employees first by supporting both professional and personal growth. Understanding how work/life balance is important to our employees, we constantly evaluate and enhance our benefits to reflect that goal.
With high employee engagement scores and a recent "Best Places to Work" award from The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, you can see why extraordinary talents like you make their way to HealthEast.