HealthEast Inpatient Pharmacies
HealthEast's inpatient pharmacies provide comprehensive services for patients, physicians and staff 24 hours a day. The pharmacy staff consists of clinical pharmacists, clinical pharmacy coordinators, pharmacy residents, pharmacy interns and certified pharmacy technicians.
- Pharmacokinetic monitoring
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Renal dosing
- TPN monitoring
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Medication profile reviews
- Pain management
- Code blue team member
- Drug information
- Medication reconciliation
- Patient education
- Medication therapy management
- Medication order verification
- Medication distribution
- Sterile product and chemotherapy preparation
To ensure every patient gets the right medication in the mostly timely manner, our pharmacies use the latest technology to prepare and deliver medications.
- Computerized physician order entry
- Electronic medication administration
- Medication barcoding
- Smart pumps
- Connect Rx dispensing software
- McKesson RobotRx
- AcuDose automated dispensing cabinets
- MedCarousel storage system
- NarcStation narcotic storage system
- DoseEdge sterile preparation monitoring
- Electronic safety event reporting
Pharmacy careers at HealthEast
Excellent interdisciplinary relationships, a culture of caring, an emphasis on learning and the opportunity to make a genuine impact all contribute to making HealthEast a great place to work.
HealthEast offers pharmacy positions in a hospital setting for all stages of your career:
- Management and supervisory positions
- Clinical specialist
- New graduate pharmacist
- Pharmacy resident
- Pharmacy student/intern
- Pharmacy technician
HealthEast hospitals' pharmacy residency programs
Our Pharmacy Residency Programs offer an ideal setting for residents to develop skills, knowledge and confidence as pharmacists.
- St. John's Hospital Pharmacy: 651-232-7200
- Bethesda Hospital Pharmacy: 651-232-2200
- St. Joseph's Hospital Pharmacy: 651-232-3200
- Woodwinds Hospital Pharmacy: 651-232-0200
Join our team
Go here to search for jobs.
To contact Human Resources by phone, call 651-232-7313.