As an allied health professional at HealthEast, you’ll join talented employees who are passionate about health care. We’re constantly striving to make our organization more efficient so that you can focus on what’s important – patients.
We’re the largest non-profit health care system in Saint Paul and the surrounding area. We have three hospitals, one long-term acute care hospital, fourteen clinics and numerous specialty locations.
We know you’re a person with goals for your career and life. So we offer competitive compensation and benefits that support your health and wellness.
- Cardiovascular perfusion technology
- Diagnostic medical sonography
- Dietetics / dietitian
- Emergency medical sciences- EMT and paramedics
- Food and nutrition services
- Health administration
- Health information management
- Lab technicians
- Medical technology
- Medical assistants
- Medical transcriptionists
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides
- Home health aides
- Psychiatric aides
- Nursing assistants
- Occupational therapy and physical therapist assistants and aides
- Occupational therapy assistants
- Occupational therapy aides
- Physical therapist assistants
- Physical therapist aides
- Pharmacy aides
- Radiation therapy technology
- Rehabilitation counseling
- Respiratory therapy
- Respiratory therapy technology
- Speech-language pathology
It’s the people who make the difference at HealthEast. No matter your area of expertise, you'll contribute to the innovative and compassionate care we provide each and every day. Visit our jobs site to search for open positions and apply.
Search jobs & apply
Join our Talent Community
You can also stay connected with HealthEast by joining our Talent Community. Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll keep you informed about job opportunities that match your interests.
HealthEast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HealthEast will not discriminate in public accommodation, or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or genetic information.