Unfortunately, many types of cancer don't have obvious symptoms or cause pain until they are advanced. Because early-stage cancer symptoms tend to be subtle, they are often mistaken for signs of other health issues.
Seven warning signs of cancer
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- A sore that does not heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Thickening or a lump in the breast or any other part of the body
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing
- An obvious change in a wart or mole
- A nagging cough or hoarseness
Consult your physician if you have any of these signs and symptoms.